Friday, May 01, 2009

Gryphus archives: Date 1 May 09: Friday

Hey im back...my B'dae today...yay...holiday b'dae...Xiao Min was the first to wish me Happy B'dae to me today...lol. Also I found out tht her B'dae is on the 26th of December...on Christmas Day...Anyway I went out to Vivo City...went to toys 'R' us bought a huge telescope and looked at Lego stuff...I really want the Axalara T9...and the Mindstorms NXT but both are officially sold out. Anyway after the shopping spree I went to Timezone. I also destroyed my sis in every game we played...After that we met my mother's friend and went to Sakura at Clementi. Had some salmon and some Lamb chops too. Also had some 'Shark's Fin Soup'. It was very thick and kinda like jelly. Then my Mother's friend gave me some Belgian choclate...I love Belgian choclate maybe cos its sweeter than most other kinds. Well g2g.

Yours Sincerely,
Gryphus1153
:):):)
Gryphus,
out

No comments: