Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gryphus archives: Date 10 May 09: Sunday

Hey I'm back...I made a Myspace, a Facebook and a Gaia online account...all are networking sites...so far the best is Gaia Online. Second is Facebook and last is Myspace. Heres how the sitses add up...Gaia Online has the most freedom. I can change my page how much or how little I like and I can make a custom page if I want(Page generator needed)...the applications are compatible with the custom page language and I can increase or decrease privacy setting as much as I want but you cant make a custom URL. Facebook Is second as it allows me to change my privacy settings but theres barely any freedom in making the page look nice also I cant make a custom URL. Now last is Myspace. Its page maker is quite versatile...Making a page was barely a chore. It could also generate a custom URL. It could have gone to second place though but its privacy sucks as i cant make my profile public. So g2g.(That ends my networking site review)

yours sincerely,
gryphus1153
:):):)
gryphus,
out

No comments: