
Baring My Heart - XKCD
You are the one...the one who I think I want to spend the rest of my life with...the one who can always make me smile...even on the darkest of my days. The one who I want to spend my nights talking to. The one who I will always wait for. The one who I will dream about. The one that I admire. That person is you and only you...if you happen to come across this always know that I love you. Always.
Thinking about that takes my mind off the fact that Jerkasses are abundant in this world.
Anyways onto my day...
Part one of my day: Full dress rehearsal for the School Opening Ceremony. Well everything sounds awesome...especially the lotus section of the song. A certain person or two took my bottle and then aggressiveness ensued and lets just say that I got my bottle back. I need someone to film the performance for me! Also heard that the 4 lucky people that get to eat the dinner there get an eight course dinner. And the
pièce de résistance is the dessert. Which I likened it to 'ambrosia' and also 'food that fell from the heavens'.
Well anyways I'm in the process of trying to make a GIF so I can have a shooting star in my upper atmosphere part of my blog background. And a bigger background...bigger than the previous target of 1680x7000. It doesn't cut it anymore I need 1680x8000 now...cos of my really long posts. Also I'm moving on to XML coding. XHTML, CSS, HTML tutorials are completed.
I need to sleep so stay safe and goodnight!
Yours Sincerely,
Gryphus1153
:):):)
Gryphus,
out
No comments:
Post a Comment