Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gryphus archives: Date 13 June 09: Saturday

hey...sorry that I hvnt posted for a long time...I just got a new PC from the pc show...$800 less for a Vaio PC show just now...with 5 years warranty it is $365 more expensive...its like not lagging...at all even when I play a very laggy game on my other computers...also my computer doubles up as a TV with a Blu Ray player...the sound quality is superb, the graphics are...awsome...its a HD computer with a NVIDIA GeForce graphics card...what did I expect?... Its like a dream like...one of Gauri's chocolate brownies...a peice of chocolate heaven. Well now for something nor related to my PC...

Since choir sessions ended this leaves me free time to practice for MJRIdol...I'm spoilt for choice...for the song im going to sing...Absolute by The Fray, Fall For You by Secondhand Seranade, Heartless by Kanye West, Heavan Forbid by The Fray, How To Save A Life by The Fray, If We Hold On Together by Diana Ross, Insomnia by Craig David, Kiss Me Thru The Phone by Soulja Boy, Little Wonders by Rob Thomas, Over My Head (Cable car) by The Fray and You Found Me by The Fray.
((you can find all songs in my playlist at the bottom of the page))((vote for your song in my tagboard))

Yours Sincerely,
Gryphus1153
:):):)
Gryphus,
out

No comments: