Hi...im back...hmmmm...I feel happier than the usual choir day even though I had been teased by somebody and a few others...I wasn't paying attention...ignoring is my way of keeping calm in such situations that's why I'm still friends with Wan Ling (My former classmate)even though she teased and played tricks on me last year. My philosophy is Forgive and Forget unless its a thing that so bad that I would go to the discipline committee to complain or the person is a two faced liar and backstabber. Some people would go the extent of pretending to be a friend to purge secrets from a person. Then they would spread the secrets all over the school. The person would be so traumatized that he/she would want to commit suicide. I'm starting to get too serious I'm going to leave it there tonight.
yours sincerely,
gryphus1153
:):):)
gryphus,
out
No comments:
Post a Comment