Hi...fun day today...last choir practice till the Victoria Junior college performance on Friday I can't wait :) SMSed Kimberly while I was locked out of my room while my mother, sister, grandmother and my maid were out...For 1 hour...then had class. I also found out that Kendrick also knows my fave song How To Save A Life. Its a great song...In my top 5 all time favorite songs. And also the band is in my top 5 favorite artists...btw its at my my music playlist at the bottom of the page...I arranged it in alphabetical order. Click here for the lyrics. Since I've got nothing else to write about il try to finish my smiley line. :O =O :) =) :} =} :] =] :p =p :( =( :[ =[ :{ ={ O_O /_\ !_! :_: m_m A_A ^_^ <_> $_$ #_# w_w x_x +_+ =_= 0_0 Ok im done g2g
yours sincerely,
gryphus1153
gryphus,
out
No comments:
Post a Comment