Its been fun today...no pt, seeing the NCC boys dancing oddly...what I saw is way to embarrassing to write about...I wonder why they were doing it (I think they were practicing for the NDP...which is in august...lol...ok suddenly it seems my theory is un-realistic that is cos even the Air force takes less time to practice for the NDP). Anyway it was a fun day talking to my friends searching the whole school for the other sec 1's (We found them on found them on the 4th floor). And it seems that with everyday that passes my class gets more and more rowdy (that does not include me a few other boys and all the girls in my class)...Oh watch the new Nigahiga vid at my side bar they're ranting about copyrights and stuff its funny and he wrote a poem which is copyrighted(not really)(like they said I'm giving them a free promotion). g2g
yours sincerely,
gryphus1153
gryphus,
out
No comments:
Post a Comment